Terms and Conditions of Entry for the
"Webjet / Tourism NT Red Centre Luxury Escape" (Promotion)
SA Licence number T21/625
- Information on how to enter and prize information form part of these conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry).
- The promoter is Tourism NT ABN 17 435 764 236 of Level 8 Charles Darwin Centre, 19 The Mall, Darwin NT 0800 (Promoter).
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winners.
- The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
- All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion will commence at 00:01 ACST on 27 April 2021 and end at 17:00 ACST on 12 July 2021 (Promotion Period)
Who can enter
- Entry into the Promotion is open to any person who meets the requirements in these Conditions of Entry (Entrants).
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or more to participate in the Promotion.
- Employees of the Promoter responsible for the conduct of the Promotion and Related Persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
Related Persons means a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child, sibling, (including in-law, whether full, half, step or by adoption) of an employee of the Promoter performing any duties in the conduct of this Promotion.
How to enter
- To enter and be eligible to win, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- complete the online form on www.northernterritory.com (Promotion Website) by inserting their:
(i) Full name;
(iii) Age; and
- submit the online form referred to in paragraph 12(a) so that it is received by the Promoter on or before the end of the Promotion Period.
- complete the online form on www.northernterritory.com (Promotion Website) by inserting their:
- Entrants may only enter the Promotion once.
- If an Entrant submits an entry which complies with these Conditions of Entry, they will receive notification confirming that their entry has been received.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion Website from an Entrant’s personal computer or device are the Entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser.
- The Promoter has no control over communication networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
- Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not the time of transmission by the Entrant.
- All entries including words and images submitted by Entrants become the property of the Promoter and may be used in future marketing initiatives at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If requested by the Promoter, Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize (if won) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an Entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry submitted by the Entrant will be deemed as invalid. The Prize will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
- Entrants must submit an entry that complies with these Conditions of Entry in order to be eligible for selection (Eligible Entries).
Winner assessment & prize information
- The draw of the Prize will take place at Tourism NT, Charles Darwin Centre. 8th Floor, 19 The Mall, Darwin, NT 0800 (Judging Location) by at least two (2) representatives of the Promoter from 2:00pm (ACST) on Wednesday 14 July, 2.00pm.
- During the draw, Eligible Entries will be drawn at random through an electronic lottery procedure.
- The Prize for the Promotion include the following products and services to be arranged by the Promoter and supplied by third party providers, valued at $13,000 (Prize):
- A Webjet eGift Card to the value of $1,500 from Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd ABN 84 063 430 848 (Webjet), which the winning Entrant may use to purchase return airfares from the winning Entrant’s closest capital city to and from Ayers Rock (Uluru) Airport
- 3 nights’ at Longitude 131. Includes all dining, open bar with premium beverages, in-tent bar, signature guided experiences, a guided Uluru Base Walk, two $50 Spa Kintara treatment credits, and Ayers Rock Airport transfers.
- A 60 minute full body massage for two at Spa Kintara,
- A Tali Wiru four-course dinner in unique outback setting on a private dune
- A Field of Light Star Pass
- A helicopter tour over Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- A one hour sunrise Camel Tour with Uluru Camel Tours
- A park pass for Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- The use of the Prize by the winning Entrant:
- is exclusive of any additional costs and liabilities incurred beyond the value of the Prize (used in accordance with the conditions of use) or incurred after the Prize has been claimed;
- is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those involved in the provision of products and services included in the Prize, including but not limited to Webjet and other third party providers. The Entrant is required to agree to those terms and conditions at the time of claiming the Prize;
- cannot be used to pay any cancellation or fees incurred for cancelling or changing any booking; and are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Prize must be taken between 1 October 2021 – 1 October 2022 (Travel Dates). The winning Entrant must be able to travel during Travel Dates. In the event that travel restrictions are in place during Travel Dates, preventing travel, the Prize must be taken within six (6) months of all travel restrictions are lifted in the jurisdictions between the winning Entrant and the Promoter. Spending money is not included in the Prize. Prize is subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be exchanged. Travel restrictions & blackout dates apply.
- In the event that for any reason the winning Entrant does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winning Entrant.
- The winning Entrant must complete and sign all relevant waiver forms required by the Promoter prior to receiving the Prize.
- The Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If the Prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honored.
- Prize documentation will be delivered to the winning Entrant at the email address communicated to the Promoter during verification of the Entrant.
- If more than one person attempts to claim the Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning Entrant is.
- The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of creating the Promotion materials.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide the winning Entrant with the Prize or any element of the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the Prize or any element thereof.
- In the event that the winning Entrant is unable to be contacted or the winning Entrant is unable to take the Prize on Travel Dates, the Promoter will retain the Prize for three (3) months from the date of the draw. If the Prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the date of the draw, the Promoter will redraw another winner for the unclaimed Prize. The redraw will take place at the Judging Location by at least two (2) representatives of the Promoter from 2.00pm (ACST) on Wednesday 13 October 2021.
Notifications of winning Entrant
- The winning Entrant will be:
- notified in writing via email; and
- advertised on the Promotion Website from Friday 16 July 2021.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- Promoter, Related Persons, and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
- employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 42(a), shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law)
- To the extent permitted by law, Entrants indemnify the Promoter, its agents and servants and Related Persons from any claim, loss, damage or damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, economic, direct or indirect loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with, or arising from, this Promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
- The winning Entrant must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional activities and material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All database information obtained through the Promotion will remain with Tourism NT, Level 8 Charles Darwin Centre, 19 The Mall, Darwin NT 0800.
- Immediately upon submission by an Entrant, their entry becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting and verifying the winning Entrant.
- Should an Entrant's Personal Information change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter by contacting the Promoter through “Contact us” on the Promotion Website.
- The Promoter may disclose Entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- By participating in this Promotion, Entrants consent to the storage of their Personal Information on the database of the Promoter, and the Promoter and agencies engaged by the Promoter using this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via any contact details provided by the Entrant without further reference or compensation to the entrant.
- Entrants may request to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and / or may request that they not receive further promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter at any time by contacting the Promoter through “Contact us” on the Promotion Website.